Camp nurse applications for the summer of 2021 will be available mid-fall (2020)!
Camp Tekakwitha is thankful for the wonderful nurses who give of their time to ensure our campers are healthy and safe at camp! Take a look at the following information about the camp nurse position and contact us if you are interested in filling the role for a week at Camp.
Camp nurses are housed in our nursing quarters which include a private sleeping area, bathroom, and washer and dryer.. This living area is directly connected to the Health Lodge area where sick campers visit.
The camp week runs Sunday midday through Friday evening with two nurses working together throughout those times.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Administer medication to campers (typically morning and evening)
- Provide first aid and medical assistance to staff and campers as needed
- Keep accurate records of medical concerns at camp
- Two free camperships awarded per week spent serving as a camp nurse
- All meals provided
- Laundry services available
- Air-conditioned housing
- Access to an office space with a computer
- Free s'mores!
- A week of camp fun on the shores of Loon Lake
Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715.526.2316 if you are interested in more information about spending a week as a camp nurse!